I’m pretty pumped right now. I’m about to head over to Nanny O’Briens shortly to tape my 2nd and final podcast show over at the No Call No Show with the chatty bartending boys, Michael & Daniel. This is one of the final 10 I named “The Co-Hosts”.
My first visit was a great one (a 2-parter no less) and they asked me to come by one final time to talk drinking, blogging, and madness over my first taste of moonshine.
Dear lord, please let it be fruit flavored. With a beer back. And a juice chaser.
I’m bringing a toothbrush.
So I’ll let you all know when the podcast drops, but this is a great opportunity to catch up on some of my older posts and to hear my terrible radio voice. And by terrible I mean, not horrible, but I doubt anyone is going to call me to do voice-over or book-on-tape work. *sigh*
Holy crap! The final 10 drinks on the Adventure have been decided! I’ve reached out to just about everyone and barring any changes in the wind or travels, I present to you in no particular order (but the final drink, #1)…
10. The Author & The Artist- sharing a drink (or two) with two of my good high school buddies, one a famous author friend and the other a local artist and country lady.
09. The Roommate - sharing a drink with my first college roommate, who tried many
many times to get me to drink.
08. The Sibling - sharing a drink with my sister, my original best friend.
07. The Co-Worker - sharing a drink with a former co-worker, and deep-thinking, fun loving DC friend.
06. The Co-Hosts - sharing a final drink with the No Call No Show drinking DC podcast boys for another riveting installment of comedic conversation.
05. The Sweetness - sharing a drink with one of the sweetest, kindest, funniest friends I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing.
04. The Father - sharing a drink with my father, the man from whose loins I was borne.
03. The Buddy Crush - sharing a drink with a good buddy who I used to have a major crush on back before we were both happily married men.
02. The Mystery Guest - sharing a drink with someone that will even be a mystery to me until the moment it happens.
01. The Husband - sharing my final drink for the blog with my husband & best friend; it’s a repeat, but of the finest of qualities to say goodbye to the Adventure.
I hope you’ll join me for the final 10 posts; the drinking countdown begins this Thanksgiving. It’s going to be quite the crazy bubbly wrap-up. I think I’m actually going to welcome getting a little buzzed from some of these upcoming posts, no lie.